Apply Now For TEVTA Elearning Courses 2020:
TEVTA Elearning Courses 2020- Technial Education & Vocational Training Authority(TEVTA) lunches 5 e-learning courses Program as an online classes of Diploma Programs in Pakistan for each eligible persons. All these 5 courses are the top technologies in the world. Technial Education & Vocational Training Authority(TEVTA) is offering great opportunities for e-learning courses like Artificial Intelligence(AI), Data Science, Data Analyst, E-commerce Training, Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
How to Apply For TEVTA Elearning Courses 2020:
All the eligible persons can visit the official website of the Technial Education & Vocational Training Authority ( TEVTA).www.tevta.gop.pk.
Last Date For application submission will be 26 June 2020. Apply for TEVTA e-learning Courses and become the part of TEVTA family.
Eligibility Criteria For TEVTA learning course:
• Minimum Matric
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Core i3 Laptop with 4gb ram and minimum 2MBPS Connection
Name Of Courses:
- Artificial Intelligence(AI).
- Data science.
- Data Analyst.
- E-commerce Training.
- SEO Search Engine Optimization.
- E Enrollment.
Additional Benefits Of TEVTAElearning Courses:
- International Accredited Certification.
- Seed Funding
- Fortune 500 Companies Trainers.
- PKR 40 million Courses Fe will be waived off for 2650 selected students.
- Eligibility Criteria are mentioned above.
Read Poster Carefully:
Allocation Quota is as follows:
Note: Don’t Waste your time and Apply for TEVTA e-learning courses and build your future. Only a few seats are available. Download Form Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority TEVTA, Punjab are starting admissions 2020 for the online classes of Diploma Programs E Training, E-Commerce, E Enrollment.
- Date posted 11 June 2020
- Last Date 26 June 2020
- Category Government
- Type class Online
- Institute Technial Education & Vocational Training Authority(TEVTA)
- Admission Industry Information Technology(IT)