Punjab Police Jobs Through PPSC 2020: Punjab Government and Punjab Police are offering job opportunities for both males and females. The Punjab Government is offering sub-inspector jobs for educated and eligible people via Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2020. PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission is conducting the test and interview of shortlisted candidates.
Post Name For Punjab Police Jobs Through PPSC 2020:
Punjab Police are offering the jobs of Sub-Inspector for well educated and eligible people via PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission. Both Males/Females can apply for sub_inspector jobs through PPSC 2020. Candidates can be applied by Visiting the PPSC official website.
Last Date For PPSC Jobs 2020:
The registration starts from 23 October 2020 and the last date will be 12 November 2020. Candidates can be applied before the last date otherwise the application of candidates will never be accepted.
Requirements For PPSC Jobs 2020:
- Graduation is must required for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs from recognized Universities.
- Three years of service experience as Head Constable or Assistant Sub Inspector in the functional unit.
Jobs Advertisement For Punjab Police Sub-Inspector Jobs 2020:
|Jobs Category:||Master Jobs, Punjab Police Jobs, Bechalore Jobs, PPSC Jobs|
|Date Posted:||23 October 2020|
|Last Date:||12 November 2020|
|Job Industry:||Punjab Police|
|Job Type:||Full Time or Parmanent|
|Post Name:||Sub Inspector|
Note/How to apply for PPSC Jobs 2020:
- Only the head constable and Assistant Sub Inspector recruited in District Police on Permanent Basis apply against the post of their concerned regions.
- Relaxation in Age and Qualification shall not be granted in any case.
- In case of employees of District Police working in other Units on Deputation or Borrowing Basis, they will be required to submit Deputation/Borrowing orders at the time of interviews.
- The services Certificates must be signed and stamped by the District Police OfficerDPO/City Police Officer CPO/ Capital city Police CCPO of the concerned Region.
Syllabus For Written Examination for Punjab Police Jobs through PPSC 2020:
One paper MCQs type is a written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising the following subject.
- General Knowledge.
- LT and Language Comprehension.
Kindly apply before the last date. Otherwise, your application will never be accepted.last date is 12 November 2020, Only shortlisted candidates called for interview.