Punjab Police ASI Jobs 2020: The Government of Pakistan and the Punjab Police is offering the eligible candidates for Punjab Police Jobs. The Government of Pakistan offering the jobs of ASI for bachelor’s candidates. PPSC Punjab Public Services commission conducting the test and the interview for Assistant Sub Inspector ASI jobs 2020.
Last Date For Punjab Police ASI Jobs 2020 Via PPSC:
The registration starts from 05 November 2020 and the last date for application will be 19 November 2020. All candidates can ba apply via the PPSC website. Candidates can visit the PPSC website:http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/. kindly apply before the last date otherwise your application will never be accepted. Download Form.
Qualification For Punjab Police Jobs 2020;
The Government of Punjab is offering the well educated for ASI jobs, the degree is a must for Punjab police jobs also recognized from the university.
- Bachelor’s degree (second division) from a recognized university.
- Amongst in-service Head constable and constables in Punjab Police department and having a clean service record. read more
Read The Punjab Police Jobs Advertisement Carefully:
- Only the candidates and head constable recruited in District Police on Permanent Basis (Either Serving in Districts or in Borrowing Units/organizations on transfer or deputation) are eligible to apply against the posts of their concerned regions.
- Relocation in age and qualification shall not be granted in any case.
- In case of employees of District Police working in other Units on Deputation or Borrowing Basis, they will be required to submit Deputation/Borrowing orders at the time of the interview.
- The service certificate must be signed and stamped by the District Police Officer (DPO)/ city office (CPO) capital city police officer (CCPO) of the concerned region.
Features Of Punjab Police ASI Jobs 2020 via PPSC:
|Jobs Category||Government jobs, Punjab Police Jobs, ASI jobs, Bachelor’s jobs.|
|Jobs posted Date||05 November 2020|
|Last Date||19 November 2020|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree (second division) from a recognized university.|