President Agreed on Congregational Prayers, Taraweeh and Aetikaf in Ramazan
President has said to the mosques to follow the different rules while the month Ramzan. Every Person will follow the discipline during Ramzan. President agreed on 20 points.
Observe Aetikaf at home
- People should continue to keep praying at home
- Masjid, the committee should be washed the floors with chlorinated water regularly.
- There should be a six feet distance during congregational prayers.
- The mosque should form committees to ensure that people are abiding by the rules and decided SOPs.
- Every person should be use marks in the mosque
- If a mosque has an open area/garden it is preferable to conduct prayers
- A person who has 50 years and children should not be allowed.
- Follow the instructions of social distancing by WHO and other health experts.
- Taraweeh should not be conducted on roads, footpaths and anywhere else than the mosques.
- People should do ablutions from homes.
- Wear face masks to mosques and maintain physical distance.
- Avoid handshakes.
- No carpets or dairymen in mosques because the virus is airborne. Clean floors for prayers.
- If people want to bring prayer mats from home they may do so.
- No gatherings after namaaz/Taraweeh.
- Do not prepare or hold Sehri and Iftaar in mosques.
- Mosque committees should be in constant contact with the provincial government.
- Mosques committees are allowed to conduct Taraweeh under these SOPs.
- If during Ramazan, government authorities feel that the situation has slipped out of hands and the number of cases surge, the authorities can amend the decisions taken. check more
Download the tiger force selection list by district wise in Pakistan
The tiger force selection list by district wise in Pakistan -2020, From this new, you ‘ll know how to check the PM tiger Force’s results, and also you can download the final list in your supportable files like PDFm or XELS files easily.