Coronavirus COVID-19 Medical Jobs in the primary and secondary healthcare department Lahore 2020
In the wake of Pandemic Coronavirus Covid-19, the government of Punjab primary & secondary healthcare department intends to hire the services of eligible Medical/ Allied Health professionals against the following categories on the purely ad-hoc(temporary) basis for deployment in the Quarantine Centers. Against the protection of viruses the Govt offering a coronavirus COVID-19 Medical jobs 2020 for eligible and well-educated candidates on various posts. Upload your CV
- Medical officer BS-17
- Women Medical Officer BS-17
- Consultant ENT Specialist BS-18
- Consultant T.B & chest Specialist BS-18
- Charge Nurse BS-16
- Clinical Psychologist BS-17
- Laboratory Technician
- Junior Technician in Pharmacy Technology
Terms & Conditions:
- Hiring will be a temporary basis
- The hiring of services is valid for one year or till the pandemic coronavirus situation is over.
- Such hiring will not confer any right for regularization of his/her services at any stage.
- The citizen of Pakistan having domicile of the province of Punjab can apply only.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the journey.
- Retired Punjab govt employees having the prescribed qualifications are also eligible to apply
- For more instruction read the advertisement. How to Apply for Ehsaas program
Apply Online Before the last date otherwise, your application will never be submitted. The Last date for application is 27 September 2020.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates shall submit their applications to the chief executive officer of the concerned District Health Authorities along with Attested copies of the document including domicile CNIC, cell/Contact Number, Academic Degree & Marks sheet Certificates, Services Experiences, etc
- Candidates shall produce original documents.
- The candidate already wording in any Government Departement can apply through proper channel.
|Vacancy Location||Lahore Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization||Primary & Secondary Healthcare department|
|jobs Industry||Medical jobs|
|Education||Master, Mphil, Ph.D., MBBS, BDS, MS others|
KTH jobs 2020 – Hyber Teaching Hospital KTH Peshawar is offering job opportunities for well-educated and eligible candidates on various posts. MTI Medical Teaching Institution Peshawar is the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is offering a job for experienced candidates for the post of Intensivist, Institutional Medical officers, ICU medical officer, medical officer, doctor lady doctor woman medical officer.
The eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website of Hyber Teaching Hospital KTH Peshawar: www.kth.gov.pk. and full-up the registration form. Candidate can be applied before the last date. The last date for the application will be 22 June 2020.